Monthly Archives: November 2014
My initial silhouettes for my Protagonist and Antagonist (differentiated by “P” and “A”). After some initial attempts I decided I was being too small/neat so i made a mess with very watered down ink and tried to find shapes in it. Quite an effective technique.
It was quite hard to show much differentiation in the Masai themed silhouettes due to much of their defining characteristics being in finer details (like jewelry) but I think I have enough to take to the next step.
The next step will be to neaten my favourite silhouettes in Photoshop and add more detail/variation to them.