Protagonist Redesign

I fully rendered Protagonist and decided I didnt like the colour scheme all to much. The main issue was the largest bit of cloth wrapped around the body, so I did a couple of alterations.comparison

I think the far right works best. The faded red fits with the rest of the colour scheme best and the pattern (inspired by Masai clothing) adds some nice visual interest. However as some peers pointed out it is very Scottish and tartan. So I looked some more at Masai clothing and realised they use more stripes than checks, so more variations ensued.comparison 2I still like the left but it is too Scottish so I’ll be using the middle one, peers agree that design is better as the right hand one seems too stretched. The angle of the stripes will need to be altered though as I work out how the fabric wraps around.

Advertisements

Posted on December 2, 2014, in Development. Bookmark the permalink. Comments Off on Protagonist Redesign.

Comments are closed.

%d bloggers like this: